HSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Our missions have been guided by the principles of sustainability and to build a better planet for our children. We do not compromise health, safety and environment, and it is our commitment to our stakeholders.
Delivering the business and technical results to the customers is essential, and delivering the results with the highest standards is equally important.
HSE COMMITMENT AND 2018-2020 PERFORMANCE
Our HSE Commitment
- From top level executives to manufacturing plant technicians and technical service engineers in customer sites, we are committed to health, safety and protecting the environment.
- SMARTCORR® HSE management system comply with the ISO 14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 standards, and it’s our key work processes that everyone in the company follows on their jobs.
- We are fully aligned to customer's HSE expectations and follow their HSE requirements when we R&D, design, engineering, manufacturer, serve and work on customer projects and sites.
Our HSE Performance 2018-2020
- 0 reportable injury across all of our global manufacturing facilities and commercial offices and customer’s sites with 1,500,000 hours worked by all employees and contractors.
- 0 reportable environmental incident across our global locations.
- 0 complaint from our customers related to our HSE performances.